Moving to England

Every visitor to the UK requires a valid passport with the exceptions of National from the European Economical Area (EEA) country members can entry to England just holding their National Identity Cards. Canadian, Australian, South African and American Nationals need a valid passport, Visa is not required.

If you are planning moving to England, you have to be understanding that you will need permits to stay there for long time, the maximum period to stay in England is six months, for stay for more time you will need to extend it.

.: Go Back
» England Guide

Share This Post