Having Insurance is very important if you are planning to travel. Even you have made the best trip planning it could be interrupted by glitches and emergencies, that is the reason why is essential to take in consideration to get a travel insurance to travel abroad.
Designed to cover situations and risks involved in travel, travel insurance provides coverage from the moment you leave, to the moment you return to your home.
The most common risks that are covered by travel insurance are:
- Delayed departure
- Loss, theft or damage to personal possessions and money (including travel documents)
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Medical expenses
- Emergency evacuation/repatriation
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
- Legal assistance
- Personal liability and rental car damage excess
- Loss of income
The cost of travel insurances may be vary among 5 and 7 per cent of the cost of your trip, few amount considering the risk to have any emergency, for instance losing your luggage or any item during your trip, travel insurance can reimburse you for it, and the most important, travel insurance is the best way to protect your health from any situation of risk covering medical emergencies or emergency medical evacuation.
.: Go Back
» England Guide